Tuesday, November 8, 2011

To Buy





- I do not care how many people have these stupid Longchamp bags....I want one!! Its perfectly simple and big enough for the multitude of things I usually carry in the fall like gloves, extra hats and various other essentials I don't bring a long in the summer.

- Polka Dot tights! I am ordering these exact ones with my next pay check. How fantastic are they?! I plan on wearing these with every skirt I own. All I need are some chunky heeled shoes!

- Tweed Jacket!So I can dress up as the eleventh doctor discreetly in every day life. H&M has a really great and relatively cheap one for sale. Hopefully it will be at the new store opening up this week in Murray.

Other things needed for fall and winter wardrobe is...

- New glasses. I am thinking big, round and bright pink. I am getting a little tired of people commenting on my hipster ones. I actually need them!

- A big skirt like coat. Or any coat with beautiful detail that isn't too heavy. I won't be needing anything heavy in California!

- A pencil skirt. I just need a new one. I think I might buy a really gorgeous green one from Anthropologie soon and wear it for my California job hunt!


Well that's all on the fashion front for now folks!

X