Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Three Week Countdown

Dear me! Blogging is very hard without internet! Luckily I have found a great new place with free wifi and delicious coffee!
Well friends, all one of you (which is me), three weeks to go and it's California bound! Gosh I am terrified and excited. No place set to live just yet and no for sure job either! This is either going to be awesome or it's going to totally fail. Really hoping for the awesome. Anyways, here of course is what's on my mind today..

- Pinterest is a lifesaver! I am always so bored at work and it's the only thing that keeps me going.
- Doctor Who tattoo coming soon! I have decided to just let my nerd flag fly. Who cares what others think?
- Friends. I really hope I make some good ones in California. I feel like I don't have very many and there are a lot of reasons as to why but it makes me sad none the less.
- New clothes! I should stop buying clothes but honestly...I can't.