Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Emo-tion-al

Today has been strange. I'm really happy with myself and the person I am and though I am not perfect I know that's it's okay. Today however, I realized that I don't have very many friends that would call me a best friend. I have a couple who I'm really close to but they have other people they are even closer to. Anyways, I just felt kind of lonely and sad. I know I have my family and my sister and Aaron, but sometimes I wish I had another person that called me their number one that wasn't obligated to. California will be a nice place to make some more friends I think. Maybe I was just bored today though. Enough of the pity party! I packed today and got a lot of clothes boxed up which is a huge deal because I have way too many clothes. Also, I got some calls about the couch I am selling. Hopefully some one buys it! Well, that's all for today:) I promise my next posts won't be such downers!

X