Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things about me I know for sure

When you are young it is true that you are still finding out things about yourself. Right now however I have figured out some things about myself that I know for sure.
1. I'm not good at listening to directions. I prefer to learn by doing. For example.... Whenever I am learning to play a new board game, which happens often with Aarons family, I totally tune out the directions and I find I learn quickly by watching everyone else play and then trying myself.
2. I am good at first impressions. Not to be pompous but I have heard this from many people and I know I am because I make sure of it.
3. I am good at seeing both sides in anything.
4. I respect people's religions and their beliefs. I may not agree but I will not argue with you or fight you on anything or try to make you see my point of view. Religion is a very personal thing and I know some people really need it and I respect that.
5. I love ice cream.
6. I love simplicity in my life. I don't want a big house or a car or tons of extra things. People and memories are what are most important.
7. I'm still getting totally comfortable with being me. I am learning to love all the different parts of my personality and I'm getting better at showing it to others.
8. I can't wait to have a baby. Seriously.
9. I love making people laugh. I love being goofy. Improv is what I want to do with my whole life. I dream of being on Saturday Night Live or having a career like Catherine Tate. I know it's my calling.
10. I do not smoke or drink. Not because I think it's devilish but because I do not like what those things turn people into. I like to hold myself to high standards:)

Those are just a couple things I know for sure. I'm sure there is more and of course there is much more I'm still figuring out!

X