Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things I Am Thankful For

My gloves! I found out that layering two of my gloves works in keeping me warm and my hands still functional!
Grass laundry fragrance from H&H.... It's so amazing how good it makes my clothes smell! I'm going to have to stock up before California.
Movies... I am getting so excited for all the movies coming out lately. I love seeing them all with my sister and getting in for free since she works there!
Floss... Ive been so good for the past year. I hope my gums are feelin it.
79 cent pot pies... I know it sounds gross but these things are delicious and filling and most importantly... Cheap!
My legs and feet... Walking home today made me appreciate the fact that I CAN walk!
Hair extensions! I love them. I don't care how superficial they are... I enjoy my long fake hair!




That's all for now! I'll post again about being grateful since it's the month of Thanksgiving after all!

X